We know that a wide range of government agencies, organisations, businesses, community groups and others share our ambitions for a more sustainable country, and that by working together, we can deliver the change we need.
Amongst many others, we work with:
- Scottish Government in implementing the Central Scotland Green Network Plan
- Local authorities and public agencies across the country to deliver projects and implement sustainable planning policy interventions for the future
- Businesses who recognise that environmental and regeneration interventions are a key part of their positive social impact
- Housing associations, communities and individuals with the ideas and inspiration to change their local places and spaces for the better
- Charities, social enterprises and community groups who recognise that by working collaboratively we can deliver change that would, otherwise, not be possible